Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine

Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine
Bringing You News Straight from Second Life

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First Store of the Day ~ PK Private Collections

If you haven't heard of this place, take notes or scroll down for your limo.  Nice little clothing store with plenty of great merchandise ~ PK Private Collections.  I think I own everything in the store and truly strut my stuff while wearing my outfits, be it casual or one of her elegant gowns.  You heard me correctly, she has casual and some gowns that are fire!!!!!!!

Pricing, we all like to know about pricing.  Her prices are great.  She offer lots of sales items as well.  She does sales of the week, if you stand at the front door there's hovering text to click for 60L Weekend info (how about that). OH oh wait, did I mention the cute cocktail dress that's 50% off.  See, nice prices.

Here's your limo and a couple of pics

http://slurl.com/secondlife/PeKashee/145/221/23

I didn't do a pic of the cocktail dress, you need to go to the store and look at .. heck, don't just look buy it!  You know I can't show everything or you won't have a reason to pay the store a visit.  The name of the place is PK Private Collections .... remember PK Private Collections .... LOL @ self








Now do you remember directions to the store?  Here's your inworld limo ... Ride on ladies and gents, yes sir go get your Sweetie something NICE just BECAUSE.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/PeKashee/145/221/23

I'll be back shortly.  Let's see what else I can go locate to share.

1 comment:

  1. good idea! people are always out there looking for places to visit in SL. this should be really helpful!

    ReplyDelete