Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine

Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine
Bringing You News Straight from Second Life

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hanging out with My Friend Lanna

Hanging out with my friend Lanna and she's such a cool friend!!!!!  We been at my place chilling and now we are suppose to be out looking for dolphins, but somehow we are side tracked ... Can't have two shopaholics on the go together


Girl Look at All the aquariums they have here ... I want one ... Actually we both want one





Ohhhhhhhh chile that is a sexy azz bed .... wooohooooooooo I want it ... ohno, no animations .... what is a gurl to do .. wonder if I could by some animations to put on it or use .... gotta have it ... what must I do. Oh btw, we are shopping here http://slurl.com/secondlife/Munro/119/229/152 ... lots of cute aquariums, it's called Blue Waters.


Now we've flown over to MudHoney Designs
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sugar%20Mill%20Grove/180/52/25

We haven't even made inside and have already gotten two things ... We're chilling in my new rocking chairs :)




I'll keep ya'll posted on the adventures of Lanna and MzTee

No comments:

Post a Comment