Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine

Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine
Bringing You News Straight from Second Life

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Put a Little Fun in Your LIfe at Prim Hearts Amusement

Woooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooo talking about fun.  Feel your youth and enjoy yourself!  Let go and enjoy yourself at this amusement park.  Now, they do sell the rides but the nice part is you get to ride for free.  If you want to take any of the rides home with you, well be their guest ... I'm sure they would love you to do so!!!  I almost purchased a few for my fishing spot, maybe another time .. heee heeeeee.

This is not my last visit for sure and I want to thank my friend P4 for giving me the landmark!

Oh, here you go sorry

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Prim%20Hearts/53/123/27

Ready for some pics, well wait no longer













You know I was going to find a waterfall ... Come onnnnnnnnn




http://slurl.com/secondlife/Prim%20Hearts/53/123/27



No comments:

Post a Comment