Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine

Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine
Bringing You News Straight from Second Life

Monday, March 8, 2010

Need Some Cute Gestures in Second Life ~ Check Out Mibelle Ocello

Okay, I've been wanting all these cute gestures.  You know how it is, everywhere you go and everyone you talk with are throwing up the cute lil gestures with the cute lil sayings.  Well, I was out fishing and somehow gestures came out and we find out one Mibelle Ocello who is always fishing creates gestures.


Well meet Mibelle and yes her name is Mibelle, not Michelle.  If you are looking for some very cute and/or cool gestures contact her.  She does custom gestures and everything.  You need, I'm sure she can create.  Believe me, I have just given her themes to work with and some of them have been crazy off the chart themes that are never thought of .... guess what, boom!!!!! she was right there on time with gestures that were creative and unique.  I won't see anyone walking around Second Life with some of them, that's for sure.  She does visual as well as with sound i.e. voice or songs.  

Remember the name Mibelle Ocello ... she has come on the scene with HOT new CREATIVE/ORIGINAL gestures!!!!!!  So there you have it, go look her up inworld.

Until later,
I'm over and out of here :) 

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment