Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine

Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine
Bringing You News Straight from Second Life

Sunday, March 7, 2010

P4Designs ~ Awesome Jewelry with a Wonderful Owner

Okay, my plan was to put up some pics of me modeling all the things I got from P4Designs.  I got in that store and went crazy.  She has some very gorgeous jewelry pieces and she's very sweet and personable.  P4 really cares about her customers and I love that!  If you want great jewelry and outstanding customer service ... check her out.  She may not be at the store when you are shopping, but if you see her there you'll definitely see what i'm talking about.

Here's the link http://slurl.com/secondlife/Caemarvon/229/192/351

Now check out some of the pics I took while in there ... I will hopefully get some up of me wearing these lovely pieces.  Great detail in the jewelry as well ... oh yeah and upstairs she has some great spring dresses ... really cute.

Okay, here's the outside of the store :) such a warm and welcoming environment


Now she gave me pics to use, but for some reason even with the permissions I wasn't able to get the option to save to my computer.  So, we will have to use the pics I took ... Now men, don't feel left out she has stuff there for you as well.



I love all these sets ... They are so pretty




I'm actually wearing this piece today ... the stones are so so beautiful, just mesmerizing



These stunning anklets come in Gold, Silver and Bronze fat packs.  When I wear mine (which is usually daily) I get so many compliments



This piece is elegant and simply fabulous!!!!!



This is the waterfall at the store and WOW.  I can just sit in front of it all day long!!!


So, go by and check out P4Designs
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Caemarvon/229/192/351

And what's so lovely you can dress up or down with this jewelry!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment