Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine

Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine
Bringing You News Straight from Second Life

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Want Some Peace - Go To Hawaii Tropical Island Paradise

Here's the TP for inworld :) I'll be back after church to post the pics

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mills/53/123/41


Okay, sorry I got back from church kind of late .. Yes, church in SecondLife and I will give you info as well.  But, here are the pics from Hawaii





























There's so much to take in and explore on this SIM.  You gotta love SecondLife, look at me surfing in heels ... LOL.  Seven Seas fishers it's a spot for you as well, or rather for us because I love love love fishing.

I'll be back a little later to tell you about church and whatever exploring I do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment