Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine

Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine
Bringing You News Straight from Second Life

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Getting Ready to Start My Day

Ahhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tricked you!  You all thought I was getting ready to tell you something, but Nope.  Okay, I'll stop playing around.  Yes, as I was getting dressed this morning I realized I've never told you all about one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE shopping locations.  I love love love to shop at G&N Quality Designs, because it's just that QUALITY.  Now take a peek at my outfit I'm wearing today (a lot of my clothing comes from here by the way).


BTW the SHOES came with the outfit and they look so cute. I want you to look at the details on the clothing ... Yes, I know you can't see detail from this pic ... I'm putting up more.  (NOTE TO SELF: Remember to give the link).















Alright, enough of me ... Let me show you the store and give you the link.  When I come back later we may go do something fun .. We'll see. But for now, here's a pic of G&N Quality Designs with the store to follow.




http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pepita/32/135/22


No comments:

Post a Comment