Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine

Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine
Bringing You News Straight from Second Life

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

While I'm Talking About Favorites ~ My All Time Favorite Furniture Store

If you haven't been to ETC Furniture, you have got to go by there.  I furnish my home, stores (we're remodeling but you best believe you will see something from ETC there), my model homes and everything with ETC Furniture.  Prices are affordable, designs are fab, and her furniture is low prim. Okay, in case you didn't get what I said ... AFFORDABLE, FABULOUS, LOW PRIM FURNITURE.  Here are a few pics I snapped this morning while I was over there, but I'm going to leave Mickey a message to send me some pics I can share with you all ... because mine doesn't do the job ;)











Until I get up with her .... Here's a link

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dream%20City/111/151/24


No comments:

Post a Comment