Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine

Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine
Bringing You News Straight from Second Life

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jazz, Blues, Neo Soul ~ Lovely Club ~ Nat's Jazz Club & Village Shops

I went to this club on Friday and had such a wonderful time.  The d'jay played a wide range of jazz, from vocal to instrumental .... smooth .... contemporary and more.  We had a ball grooving to the beautiful sounds blaring around us.

One thing that really was great, I wasn't aware it was formal night so I of course didn't have on formal attire.  Well, let me tell you .. the hostess there made me feel so welcomed.  I asked if I should leave, change clothes and then come back. She told me NO, I was fine just as I was, just stay there and enjoy myself.  I immediately took her up on her offer and stayed.  I had the best time. There was a mixed and very diversified crowd.  You had couples and singles as well.  Everyone fit in and no one felt like an outcast.  There's something for everyone who has a love for captivating sounds of jazz. Friday was not the last night for Nat's Jazz Club to see me.  I will be back.

I just ran over to get their weekly schedule for you all ... I hope some of you will at least pay them a visit, I promise you won't regret it.

Here's the link
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ephesus/178/204/22

I will post the schedule after the pictures below :) ... Go visit them

























Here's the link http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ephesus/178/204/22



Nat’s Jazz Club - Weekly Line up

Welcome to Nat's Jazz Club...Jazz for the Sophisticated Listener

Sun 4-5 pm – JazzMan Correia - Jazz Singer & Phenomenal Horn Player

Sun 6-7 pm (every other week) - Trowzer Boa - Jazz Sax, with his live robot band.

Sun 7-8 pm - DJ Miles Eleventhauer - the Jazzologist

Mon 1-3 pm - Mellow Monday with DJ Sunflower (aka Imogen Spark) - a unique blend of jazz, soulful house and R&B direct from London!

Tues 5-6 pm - Harry Frychester - Big Band, Swing Jazz Singer (our own Mr. Sinatra)
Tues 6-7 pm - Coltrane Shostakovich - Jazz Saxophone & Clarinet

Wed 5-6 pm - Maxx Sabretooth - R&B and Motown vocalist
Wed 6-8 pm -  Smooth Jazz w/ DJ Feelino Paine

Thurs 3-4 pm – TJ Oanomochi  - Soulful Jazz Songstress

Thurs 6-8pm - DJ Bodenhall - Smooth Jazz (every other Thursday)
Various LIVE Artists - Every other Thursday

Fri 3-4 pm - LoLo Streusel...Jazz, R&B and Soul singer
Fri 7-9 pm – DJ Feelino Paine...filling in for DJ Isaaak

Sat 5-7 pm:  DJ blkchina Beck, old school R&B and funk with a taste of neo soul

Now you have no reason not to visit them.  I promise you will feel at home and enjoy the vibes of the beautiful sounds


Guess what I discovered?  They have a nice art gallery there.  Oh my, you have to see this the artwork ... It's out of this world.  Please go and walk around on the outside of the club as well.  Nice NICE NICE nice!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment