Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine

Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine
Bringing You News Straight from Second Life

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Very Cultural and Serene ~ Egypt Pharaoh


Take a moment to visit Egypt Pharaoh, it's very relaxing :). I'm totally relaxed right now.  Be sure to walk and/or fly around, there's lots to explore

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Egypt%20Pharaoh/63/0/22





























Wait one minute, stop the clock.  No I didn't just look up to see before me a shopping area.  Oh yes, I did and I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited.  Prices are very very low and it's really some cute stuff, and yes something everyone.  That's why I said earlier when you get here, please be ready to walk and/or fly around the place ...it's a lot to see.  I even found a dance floor and stage area.


In case you missed the link .... t'here it is again ;)  ... Go Go go go ... It's even Romantic
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Egypt%20Pharaoh/63/0/22

No comments:

Post a Comment