Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine

Unplugged with MzTee ~ A Second Life Magazine
Bringing You News Straight from Second Life

Monday, March 8, 2010

Talk About the Shoppers Dream and Non Shopper Place to Go

If you haven't already found this place, you have got to pay it a visit.  I'm talking about ZHAO Shoes and  Cattiva e Cattivo.  They have everything and when I say everything, I mean everything.  Wait let me go see if they have men's apparel.  BRB, in the meantime here's a pic.  I will give you the link momentarily.  Boyyyyyyy I'm having big fun, fat packs and everything.  BRB



Okay fellows you have not been forgotten, they have menswear and shoes!!!!! Here you go ... fly on over.  OH, did I mention the prices are RIGHT!!!!!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Zhao/54/109/26

Now after this we need to take a break from shopping.  I may just go take a look around and give you all some more hot shopping spots, but we need to look at some places to hang out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment